Christina Aguilera made an in-store appearance to promote her Back to Basics: Live and Down Under DVD. Her locks were blow-dried outwards (with a bit of flair) to show-off sliced layers through the back and sides. Christina demonstrates how this style is best suited for those with longer, narrowe...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Large Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Left
8. Place Large Velcro Rollers in Hair
9. Wax the Back of Hair Out
10. Style Sides Out Using Wax
11. Apply Smoothing Shine
12. Apply Hairspray