This bold hairstyle is best suited for those looking for a wild hairstyle to turn heads. The sides have been cut unevenly to create this asymmetric look for a wicked finish. If that's not enough to turn heads, then the brilliant color will do the trick .
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Flip your head upside down and mess your hair to add extra body.
Styling Products: Gel Spray, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Gel Spray
2. Blow-dry in Circular Movements with Fingers and Palm
3. Part to the Left
4. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
5. Style Sides Out Using Moulding Cream
6. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
7. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
8. Style Sides Messy Using Moulding Cream
9. Apply Lacquer