These locks are left to fall over the shoulders showing off the soft waves dressed through the mid-lengths to ends for shape and softness. This low-fuss look is easy to re-create with the right tools and needs product for shine and hold. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will help prevent split ends....
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,square,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Flick the ends out while blow-drying to show off layered cuts.
Styling Products: Wax and Hair Spray
1. Part the Middle
2. Use a Large Radial Brush
3. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
5. Blow-dry the Top Section Back
6. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
7. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
8. Place Large Velcro Rollers in Hair
9. Softly Flick Sides Using Wax
10. Apply Hairspray