Leeza pulled off a great look at the party for AOL's First Look for their 2007/2008 Programming Line-up. Her shoulder length hair was styled soft and sophisticated with feathery flicks added to the sliced, graduated layers that were cut throughout her mid-lengths and ends to reduce bulk. Her bang...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,heart,diamond
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Pinch the ends of your hair with the moulding cream to achieve good hold through the whole hairstyle.
Styling Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Style to the Right Using a Blow-dryer
7. Style to the Left Using a Blow-dryer
8. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
9. Style the Back Out Using Moulding Cream
10. Style Sides Out Using Moulding Cream
11. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream