Kendall has delicate, balanced facial features that can wear any makeup look, and of course, she has the signature Kardashian mane to match. She usually goes for natural, understated makeup looks rather than the OTT bold eye/bold lip combos that her older sisters go for, and lets her natural beauty shine through.
These dark locks are dressed in soft waves through the mid-lengths to ends giving this simple 'do movement and shape best suited to frame a round face. Regular trims is needed to maintain a healthy look and feel as well a little product for hold and shine.
If you want to get the Kendall Jenner look, here's how:
1. First, you must groom your mane to perfection. Keep your hair long and luxurious by doing weekly intensive conditioning treatments. Style it in loose waves and part in the centre.
2. The Kardashians know the power of a perfect eyebrow, so get yours professionally threaded or waxed to create a polished frame for your eyes.
3. Use neutral or earth-tone eye shadow on the lids and a smudged dark pencil eyeliner on both lash lines to create a soft, seductive eye.
4. Dab highlighter on the apples of the cheeks, followed by a bronzer to create a summery glow.
5. Keep the lips neutral in a beige lipstick or gloss.