Two words sum this Pixie haircut: short and sexy. It's an easy look to re-create with just a little product, and it's perfect for those who don't have time to fuss around with hair brushes. The back is cut very short for a balanced look, and the sides are also cut short to blend in with the textu...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use your fingers to add height and texture into this style and allow the products to dry naturally.
Styling Products: Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
2. Style the Left Side Forward and Wispy Using Moulding Cream
3. Style the Right Side Forward and Wispy Using Moulding Cream
4. Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
5. Style Bangs Forward Using Moulding Cream
6. Apply Smoothing Shine
7. Apply Lacquer