The sides of this Pixie haircut are tapered into the head with subtle layers through the top styled over to the side for a chic look and feel. The back is cut short close to the nape while the bangs are combed to the side to soften the face and completes the over-all 'do brilliantly. Product is ...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Fine
Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a round brush to add volume to the top layers when blow-drying.
Styling Products: Gel Spray
1. Apply Gel Spray to Roots
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Small Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
5. Blow-dry Right Side Forward
6. Blow-dry Left Side Forward
7. Blow-dry the Crown
8. Finger Dry the Back with Blow-dryer
9. Style Sides Behind Ear Using Gel-wax
10. Style Bangs to the Right Using Gel-wax