Robert Pattinson wowed the crowd with his weird and wacky hairdo at the world premiere of Twilight. The back layers were graduated up to medium length layers, jagged-cut through the top to achieve a textured finish. Wispy strands were cut to fall on his face and soften his look. This hairstyle is best suited to those with fine to medium hair types.
Apparently, according to Extra, "Robert Pattinson is a dirty boy." He revealed the following about his personal hygiene habits: "I don't really see the point in washing your hair. If you don't care if your hair's clean or not then why would you wash it?"
Well, Robert might not care if his hair is clean or not but I'd like to think that most of us do (and I'm sure "most of us" includes Robert's many fans). I think it goes without saying that clean hair is pretty important, not only for the health of your hair, but also for your social life. After all, who wants to hang out with someone who has gross, smelly hair? It's not actually necessary to wash your hair every day, but at least twice a week is a good routine to stick to and should be easy enough for anyone to handle (even jet-setting celebrities).
It's also surprisingly easy actually to wash your hair and only takes a few quick steps:
1. Run a comb through your hair to get out tangles and dislodge any dirt.
2. Thoroughly wet your hair with cool to warm water.
3. Foam up a small dollop of shampoo in your hands and then gently work it through the hair on the top of your head only (the rest of your hair will be cleaned by the shampoo when you rinse).
4. Rinse your hair until the water runs clear.
5. Add some conditioner to your mid-lengths and ends and comb it through before giving your hair a final rinse.
And there it is. Five simple steps. Clean, fresh smelling hair. Even if you don't care about your hair, other people do, so try these steps today - you too, Robert Pattinson!